Made April, 2017
Please do all questions IN ORDER, no skipping unless you give up.
NO RESEARCHING! You can do a bit beforehand, but once you read the first question, research is out of bounds.
- True or false: Girafarig is a pure Psychic-type.
- Which of these is not the name of a core Pokémon game? A. Fire Red, B. White 2, C. SuperSilver, D. Omega Ruby
- How many generations have there been?
- True or false: There is an anchor Pokémon.
- What could Hoopa be categorized as? A. Mischief Pokémon, B. Djinn Pokémon, C. Both, D. Neither
- How many Pokémon are there? A. 151, B. 386, C. 649, D. 802
- True or false: Dragonite is capable of mega evolution.
- Which of these is not the name of one of the playable characters in the core Pokémon games? A. Joseph, B. Moon, C. Krystal, D. Calem
- How many types are there?
- True or false: Arcanine can be categorized as the Intimidation Pokémon.
- Which of these is not a type? A. Fairy, B. Dark, C. Air, D. Ground
- What type(s) belong(s) to Aurorus?
- True or false: There are at least 3 Pokémon that start with each letter.
- Which of these types does not belong to any member in Larvitar’s family? A. Rock, B. Dark, C. Ground, D. They all do
- How many Pokémon have Fairy as their first type, and still have another type?
- True or false: Fighting type is super effective against Bug type.
- How many Pokémon are pure Rock type? A. 8, B. 11, C. 17, D. 29
- There are several cat Pokémon, but how many Pokémon have “cat” in their name, cat-like or otherwise?
- True or false: There is a total of 26 types of Poké Balls.
- Trapinch is the Ant Pit Pokémon. What could its evolutions be described as? A. Vibration Pokémon, B. Mystic Pokémon, C. Both, D. Neither
- Which of these is not a move? A. After You, B. Destructo Ball, C. Attack Order, D. Ion Deluge
Answers to the questions will come out in about a week.